We are closely following government guidelines and are also working with the industry body UKActive to ensure you and our teams' safety.
We are one of the first clubs in the UK to achieve the UKActive COVID Approved Clubs.
As you are no doubt aware the government is lifting most of the restrictions we have had to adhere to from Monday 19th July.
This means whilst we can relax some of the rules, but it is also important that members and our team of staff still feel as safe as possible! Please continue to respect other members personal space and play your part in ensuring that all members enjoy the club
We ask members to not use the club if they are experiencing any symptoms of Covid and to self isolate as per the Government guidelines
A Risk Assessment has been carried out on all areas and activities at the club, to ensure any risks are minimised, copies of which can be viewed by members on request
Here is a summary of how the relaxation of rules will work in each area of the club:
- Face Masks - these will no longer be mandatory, they will be optional, so members and staff can still wear one if they choose to do so
- We will still operate 'Contactless Check in' at Reception
- All the hand sanitiser stations will stay in place
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to by all staff.
- All our team of staff have been trained on these new procedures and their part to play in minimising the risk of transmission.
Entry to the Club and Reception
- We will still use the forehead temperature checker for all arrivals
- Members will still take their own sanitiser bottle, when doing equipment-based exercise
- Rule of 6 seated in Reception will no longer apply
- The Track and Trace QR code will stay if members still wish to scan it
- The maximum number in the Studio Classes will return to normal.
- Virtual Studio Classes will stay at 6 for now
- Members will still need to bring their own Yoga mat
Squash & Racketball
- The courts will revert to the 40-minute Courts with a 20 minute 'stagger' the same as prior to the first lockdown
- There will be no need for the 20-minute gap between changeover of players
- Please continue to sanitise the Court handles before and after your game
- Members must still sanitise equipment before and after using their personal spray bottle
- Good ventilation is still really important so we will continue to open all the windows in the summer months
Steam & Sauna Rooms
- Members will no longer need to book to use, and we will not use the key fobs for the Men's
- No time limit on use
- Booking system ends and members can swim for as long as they want, however will keep the booking system for 'Family' times at the weekend, with a maximum of 8 in half hour slots
Bar & Restaurant
- Members will no longer need to pre-book at table
- Members can order at the Bar
- Functions can go back to pre-pandemic levels
- The rule of 6 at tables will no longer apply
- The one way entry system will stay in place, with entrance through the main door and exit through the garden
- Wearing of mask's is optional
Tranquillity & Hair
- Staff will continue to wear a mask during close contact services, and clients will be asked if they prefer the staff to wear a mask during other treatments.