We are closely following government guidelines and are also working with the industry body UKActive to ensure you and our teams' safety.
We are one of the first clubs in the UK to achieve the UKActive COVID Approved Clubs.
As you are no doubt aware the government is lifting most of the restrictions we have had to adhere to.
This means whilst we can relax some of the rules, but it is also important that members and our team of staff still feel as safe as possible! Please continue to respect other members personal space and play your part in ensuring that all members enjoy the club.
We ask members to not use the club if they are experiencing any symptoms of Covid and to self isolate as per the Government guidelines.
A Risk Assessment has been carried out on all areas and activities at the club, to ensure any risks are minimised, copies of which can be viewed by members on request.
Here is a summary of how the rules will work in each area of the club:
- Face Masks - these will no longer be mandatory, they will be optional, so members and staff can still wear one if they choose to do so
- We will still operate 'Contactless Check in' at Reception
- All the hand sanitiser stations will stay in place
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to by all staff.
- All our team of staff have been trained on these new procedures and their part to play in minimising the risk of transmission.
Entry to the Club and Reception
- We will still use the forehead temperature checker for all arrivals
- Members will still take their own sanitiser bottle, when doing equipment-based exercise
- Rule of 6 seated in Reception will no longer apply
- The Track and Trace QR code will stay if members still wish to scan it
- Members must still sanitise equipment before and after using their personal spray bottle
- Good ventilation is still really important so we will continue to open all the windows in the summer months
- Booking system ends and members can swim for as long as they want, however will keep the booking system for 'Family' times at the weekend, with a maximum of 8 in half hour slots
Bar & Restaurant
- Members will no longer need to pre-book at table
- Members can order at the Bar
- Functions can go back to pre-pandemic levels
- The rule of 6 at tables will no longer apply
- The one way entry system will stay in place, with entrance through the main door and exit through the garden
- Wearing of mask's is optional
Tranquillity & Hair
- Staff will continue to wear a mask during close contact services, and clients will be asked if they prefer the staff to wear a mask during other treatments.