We are delighted to announce that the club is now open in line with the government's 'Roadmap'
We are still waiting on further detailed guidance on specific areas, so please bear with us if you cannot use a particular facility just immediately, and we can assure you that we will open all areas up as soon as we are allowed.
Stage 2 April 12th
- The Gym and Swimming Pool can re-open with the same Social distancing measures in place
- There is no need to book the Gym, but the Pool will have a maximum of six members in at anytime and will be pre-bookable up to 24 hours in advance, as before lockdown.
- There will be an extensive timetable of Les Mills Virtual Classes in our Virtual Studio, but is temporarily limited to individual or same household use, and will be available to book online.
- Squash and Racketball is for solo practice only, or a game between members of the same household.
- The Bar & Restaurant will be open for outside seating on Friday's 4pm - 9pm, Saturday's and Sunday's 12pm - 6pm. Pizzas are available or your welcome to bring your own food too. Booking essential, please text Jason to book your table 07828 253408
- The Beauty Salon, Hair Salon, Sports Injury Clinic will re-open
- We ask that anyone feeling ill or showing signs of any symptoms does not attend the centre and follow NHS guidance
- Members and staff should wear face coverings in the club when not taking part in an activity, unless exempt
- Customers are encouraged to scan the NHS QR code poster at Reception, so you can be notified if you have been exposed to the virus
Stage 3 May 17th
- Facilities re-opening in addition to those in Stage 2
- Indoor Classes can resume with 2m Social Distancing measures in place as before lockdown.
- The Steam and Sauna Rooms can re-open with the same booking system as before lockdown
- Members can use Bar and Restaurant indoors. Rule of six or two households apply
We are a UKActive 'Covid Secure Club' and will still have all the enhanced measures in place for your and our team's safety as before the Lockdown.
All our team have missed you and we have a strong passion to help you get back and enjoy the club and all the health benefits that an active lifestyle brings.